Saturday, August 1, 2009

Insignia NS-H2002B 200W 5.1-Ch. Home Theater System with DVD/CD/MP3 Player

Enjoy high-quality sound in your entertainment center with this 5.1-channel home theater system. Insignia ND-H2002B features 5 satellite speakers, a powerful subwoofer and a DVD player to bring your movies to life.
Customer Review: AWESOME
I was very happy with this purchase. It was so much more than I expected. I bought it for my husband and he is thrilled with it. It arrived in a timely matter and was in very good condition. Thanks so much for being a great place to shop.
Customer Review: good little system
This system is good if you are not a sound buff , and just want something to boost the sound quality , its sounds like got to be worth the same as a $300 system , works great for me and was easy to set up only down size is buy some more speaker wire if your room is over 10x10 but thats no big deal


Plantronics S12

No comments:

Post a Comment